- Analytics Managers (AMs) design, develop, and deploy state-of-the-art, data-driven predictive models to solve business problems using the latest and most appropriate technologies in machine learning, statistical modeling and Operations Research.
- They deliver value in the marketplace by supporting teams serving clients; spearheading the analytics/technology component of new product development; and/or leading key research initiatives.
- AMs' responsibilities include development of analytic solutions; pattern identification and feature extraction, variable selection; experimentation with algorithms, performance analysis and preparation for communication with internal and external clients, and training and development of junior analytics staff.
- Work will require effective coordination of global analytics and software development resources, clients, and business consultants. Some travel may be required to client locations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Advanced degree (MS/ PhD) in a quantitative field (i.e., Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Machine Learning, Physics, Econometrics, etc.) with relevant work ex of 8+ years
- Software skills: Experience in Perl, C, Python, C++, or Java..
- Deep knowledge of analytic methodologies (regression, signal processing, optimization, neural networks, etc.)
- Track record of analytical product development, innovation, or research (patents or publications.
- Industry Experience (eCommerce, Financial Services, Retail, Airlines, Defense, etc.)
- In addition, we prefer that candidates have experience in managing global analytics teams in multiple locations, a strong UNIX background, and experience with statistics packages/SAS.
Email your cover letter and resume to HR@operasolutions.com.